Engineering Professional Electrical x 5(Distribution Division) Emalahleni or Mbombela
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
Network Engineering and Design
Business Unit :
Mpumalanga Operating Unit
South Africa (Mpumalanga)
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2019/06/13 11:55 PM
• BSc Eng or B Eng in Electrical
• Professional Registration : ECSA as a Candidate Engineer
• 2 Year Technical experience in Distribution.
Skills and Competencies
• Extensive experience in successful plant configuration and project management Technical problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills
• Life cycle planning skills
• Presentation skills
• Multi-disciplinary problem solving
• Communication skills
• Execute design work.
• Contributes to the integrity of the asset base.
• Delivers standardization outputs
• Performs technical studies
• Consults on discipline related issues.
• Execute Power Plant and Control Plant design work.
• Execute HV, MV and LV line design work.
• Provide on-site support during construction.
• Compile project business cases and obtain technical and capital approval.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”