Learner Artisans X20 (Transmission Division) Various Areas
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
Eskom is offering the Artisan Training Programme Opportunities within various Departments in the following Disciplines: Electrical.
Engineering - EPPEI
Business Unit :
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2020/12/21 11:55 PM
• Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or
• N3 Engineering with English 40%
• NCV Level 4 Physical Science 50%, Maths 50% and English 40%
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written
• Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
• Have high level of drive and motivation
• Have emotional resilience
• Be safety conscious
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer Literacy
• This is a 3 year training programme where incumbent will be afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
Please Note : You are encouraged to use the online application, but should you have challenges, CV; ID and copies of qualifications(certified) should be dropped off at the following sites:-
CENTRAL GRID: Simmerpan at security main gate.
SOUTH GRID: Security Gate ,Mutual Place, Corner Langenhoven Drive & Cape Road Greenacres
EAST GRID: Pinetown – Pinetown Depot: 26 Henwood Road, Pinetown, Durban, Empangeni – Transmission East Grid Empangeni Depot: 1 Bronze Street, Empangeni (right next to Dx Offices), Ladysmith – Ladysmith Depot:1 Pieters Road, Daanskraal, Ladysmith, Newcastle – Newcastle Depot: 47A Voortrekker Road, Newcastle.
NORTH EAST GRID: Secunda Sasol security gate; Tutuka Power Station security gate and Eskom Park Security House.
NORTH WEST GRID: 235 Beyers Naude Drive – Office Block1, Rustenburg.
NORTH GRID: 39 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane.
WEST GRID: 60 Voortrekker Road, Bellville.
NB*: ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”