Middle Manager Capital Monitoring and Governance-Re-advert(Strategy and Planning) Megawatt Park
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
Provide direction in the development, implementation and maintenance of processes, policies and systems required to establish a strategically aligned, reliable and robust capital investment plan while ensuring optimization and efficiency in Eskom’s capita
Strategy and Planning
Business Unit :
South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2022/06/17 11:55 PM
B Degree/B Tech Finance/Business Management at NQF 7 with Credits 360
Related Minimum Experience:
7 Years’ related minimum experience
• Experience on the use of SAP and related systems for capital planning and project management
• Experience in dealing with portfolio optimisation / construction / management
• Technical experience in the business a distinct advantage
Skills and Competencies
Influence and persuasion
Communication and engagement
Judgement and decision making
Eskom knowledge and insights
Budgeting and forecasting (Level 3)
Negotiation and project management (Level 4)
Capital Portfolio Management
Commercial awareness and judgement
Intermediate to advanced excel
• Create, implement, and maintain strategic policies, procedures and frameworks for appropriate portfolio investment planning and optimization processes and activities and Centre Lead Capital Investment portfolio.
• Create, implement, and maintain all governance related requirements in relation to the Capital Investment plan i.e. submissions to various committees and requirements stipulated per the delegation of authority
• Create, implement, and maintain all stakeholder management requirements in relation to the Capital Investment plan
• Provide tactical and financial direction for the investment portfolio management strategy.
• Establish and maintain appropriate communication and reporting interfaces across the business.
• Conduct, manage and facilitate the cross-divisional portfolio optimisation and capital allocation process.
• Ensure all capital investments plans (short term and long terms) are maintained in SAP
• Leads, manages, controls and co-ordinates activities and resources of the section.
• Perform regular ability to execute analysis in relation to annual capital budgets
• Perform regular trade off decision analysis to inform decision making.
• Drive and facilitate the annual capital budgeting process
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”